Effective business-government collaboration in Fargo Moorhead
Business and government, government and business. Making it work boils down to four things:
- Shared Objectives
You'll find them all in Fargo Moorhead, and at levels that just don't exist elsewhere in the country.
From our representatives in the U.S. Congress down to city managers, you'll be on a first-name basis. That kind of familiarity leads to results. Elected officials and agency representatives at every level listen and do everything in their power to help business thrive.
Officials from both political parties are on the same page, working together to develop business-friendly environment and infrastructure in Minnesota and North Dakota. They understand that what's good for your company is good for all the people they represent, and they put that understanding into action by:
- Expediting permitting, zoning and licensing
- Obtaining research and business development funding
- Creating and facilitating access to incentive and training programs
- Facilitating access to state and federal agencies
- Intervening when you have a problem with an agency or program
- Formulating business-friendly public policies
Whatever you need, in Fargo Moorhead you'll have a powerful, responsive and innovative team working with you to get it done.